[meteorite-list] Ad-Announcing Two NEW Meteorites: NWA 2784 & NWA 2911

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 22 17:17:28 2005

Hello Everyone. We are very pleased to announce a
spectacular, newly classified Eucrite-NWA 2784
(prov.)!
This is a particularly showy and beautiful Eucrite,
consisting of a brecciated cumulate eucrite host with
extremely fine grained basaltic clasts. NWA 2784 is a
single stone weighing only 141 grams before cutting
losses. After cutting losses and type specimens
donated for scientific research, only 98 grams remains
for collectors.

We are also fortunate in being able to announce an
absolutely gorgeous new L3.5-NWA 2911 (prov.). This is
an incredible meteorite with fresh black fusion crust
and some of the most gorgeous, well defined,
multicolored chondrules you have seen-well worth a
look.

You can view both of these along with many other
unique meteorite at our website.

http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com

We also have a number of unique new meteorites at
auction on ebay:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZarizona_skies_meteorites_power_sellersQQhtZ-1

These include our NEW Acapulcoite NWA 2714, a
spectacular new Plessitic Octahedrite NWA 2428, our
new silicated iron (final analysis show that it turns
out to be an ungrouped IAB "related" iron NWA 2680,
and of course our unique new Anomalous IID from
northeast Africa, NEA 002 with the fractal-like etch
patterns.

We will be announcing a number of new meteorites in
the coming weeks, so stay tuned...

We hope you enjoy our two newest additions!

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites

Arizona Skies Meteorites