[meteorite-list] Only for Mark Bostik - Others delete

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 25 10:44:51 2005

Mark this is no question of block no block, I have ask
only the number of track for your pack. I have call
the custom here in Italy and this have say:

1) USPS not have the number you have give to me

2)The number is not right

almost I have write you in private to control the
number and see if is right! If you not give to me this
informations is no possible search where is the
pack.....and sorry if is not possible find I want the
money back, its impossible a pack with $5 of shipping
sent from you arive in 7 days and another of $20 sent
in 27 September is not arrive.
Well now I ask, send to me the right number, in the
USPS site the number RA172452920US is write There is
no record of this item. I ask only this, thanks.
I not write other here in the list on this question.

Matteo

--- MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_msn.com> ha scritto:

> Hello Matteo and list,
>
> I will cover a couple things here and answer you
> privately a little as well.
>
> To say I have not answered your e-mails is highly
> misleading. I have
> answered like 20-25. I have not answered all 50-60
> you have sent.
>
> You were given shipping options and you chose the
> higher, which did not cost
> you $35. $35 was figured using the www.usps.com
> website, and since it did
> not cost that I refunded almost half back to you.
> You did not ask me to do
> this or the like. I think the website figured
> shipping at 1 pound. Not
> sure, however I did show you how the rate was
> figured.
>
> Now, if you continue to e-mail as you have, or if
> you e-mail the list on me
> again, I will simply block you. You may think this
> is some game, I do not.
> I am not interested in playing Farmer with you and
> will not do so.
>
> Mark Bostick
> Wichita, Kansas
> www.meteoritearticles.com