[meteorite-list] Only for Mark Bostik - Others delete

From: meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 25 18:40:18 2005

Mark
Respectfully; why dont you keep ,e out of your email/fight with Matteo.
I do not infue you into my pissing matches with the Italian freakboy.
It is not my problem, fight; or business; so keep me and my name out of it.
It is nice to see that you are not playing farmer whatever that means; but you are fighting with him on the list, so I guess you actually are.
Mike