[meteorite-list] AD - CK4 Auctions Ending Tonight, and more... NaturesVault

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 26 13:07:32 2005

Dear List Members,

In keeping with the "Once a Week" List rule for "AD" or "Sale" postings, I
(Greg - "NaturesVault" - eBay) am combining several subjects here for those
of you who are interested. I have been doing this since Art implemented the
change and will continue to honor it.

NEW - NWA 2787 CK4:
I have my new CK4 with a very low Total Known Weight of just 32 grams ending
in a few hours. It is NWA 2787 and there are only 5 out of 6 pieces left,
all with "Buy it Now".

NEW - NWA 2786 Mesosiderite:
I will be offering a new and interesting Mesosiderite, also with a low TKW,
tonight. It is NWA 2786. I will be offering all that is available, a mere 7
specimens.

Auctions ending tonight:
There are several auctions ending tonight, many at just 99 cents and others
that are still at very great values. "NaturesVault" means "Great Values and
Rare Meteorites".

Unclassified Saharans, Mesos, 869, etc:
Yesterday I loaded about 60 auctions of unclassified Saharan individuals,
1-kilo lots, NWA 869-paired individuals, Mesosiderites (price reduced), and
other neat items.

To see all of these and the 130 eBay meteorite auctions currently running
under my seller name, NaturesVault, please go to eBay and search for items
by "NaturesVault".

Remember, if you ever want a larger specimen that I am currently offering,
contact me directly to see what I have. I generally offer the best that I
have in the first week, but at times I keep other larger specimens for my
collection or for trading purposes. I know that some of you prefer to buy
direct without bidding so I am keeping this mind also.

Thank you for the opportunity to offer this material and for bidding with
me.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection