[meteorite-list] AD: ONE TON MUNICH METEORITE EXTRAVAGANZA

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 27 01:43:04 2005

If you have ever wanted to spend a few hours (Or days)
searching over a ton (Literally a ton - a ove 2000
pound rock pile) of meteorites and picking what you
want cheap then you really shoudlent miss munich this
year.
And although while Americans have been enjoying
somewhat of a cheap ride in the meteorite world the
last couple years due to a huge drop in the value of
the US dollar making things cheap, prices here in
munich are in Euros.
However, at least in my booth, for list memebers only,
I am taking greenbacks at par. Thats right, buy all
you want and pay in dollars instead of Euros.
Obviously if you take advantage of this be discreet in
letting me know as if somebody who hasnt seen my ad is
paying me in Euros then I dont want to give them a
discount on something they are already planning to buy
in Euros.
See me HALL 4 Booth 163. Its right next to the side
entrance to hall 4 walking from hall 5. Immeadiately
to your right. Its the big booth with all of the
meteorite filled racks stuck up.
So its still time to go to munich and be a kid in a
meteorite candy store
See you all there
DEAN
The Meteorite Shop