[meteorite-list] Warning about an E-bay seller.

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 30 10:12:24 2005

I have buy from meteoritemarina and its all go ok,
pack arrive in 1 week. A few exaggerated the shipping
cost...this yes.

Matteo

--- Mike / flattoprocks <mikewm_at_npgcable.com> ha
scritto:

> Hello everyone, as some of you know I had not
> received my package from the
> seller meteoritemarina. After all is said and done
> three months later I
> never received the package. They did get the
> $1525.00 and the $65.00 for
> shipping. I got nothing. So learn from my mistake if
> you deal with this
> seller and anything goes wrong you are out 100%.
> Mike Miller // E-Bay flattoprocks
> Website // www.meteoritefinder.com
> Check out the web site it is up and running!
> Mike Miller 230 Greenway Rd. Kingman AZ 86401

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info