[meteorite-list] OT: New Orleans blamestorming

From: Rob Matson <mojave_meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 2 02:45:31 2005

So I take it you believe that "so-called" global warming had something
to do with the severity of Hurricane Katrina. Sadly, I'm sure you are
not alone in this misguided belief. Let me ask you this: If all fossil
fuel use on the planet were to cease starting tomorrow, what differential
effect do you suppose it would have on worldwide global temperatures 5,
10, 20, or 50 years from now? I'll tell you: nothing distinguishable
from noise.

--Rob