[meteorite-list] Re: New Orleans, I am apalled at the pathetic Bush responce.

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 2 15:14:40 2005

I sure do have those channels, smart-_at_##. But I'm still not seeing PILES of dead babies and THE ENTIRE COUNTRY in a third-world condition as Mike had so generously put it. Clearly an attempt to start trouble on the list. Well, it looks like he got his wish.. so enjoy everyone! Grab some popcorn, the feature presentation is set to begin at 2:15.

Ryan