[meteorite-list] Clinton

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 2 15:31:30 2005

I have been corrected, clinton didnt take office till jan 2003. My mistake,
sometimes my memory is not as good as I wish. I do remember though, the GOP
slamming Kerry day in and day out that he would "raise gas prices since he
tried to put $.50 cent tax on once". Now we have well over $3.00 gas in most
of country.
http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/06/23/gas.prices/
Check out this funny link "Bush blames Clinton for gas prices that have
"SOARED to over $1.60 gallonn" Oh my how nice the days of $1.60 gallon gas
were.
It was Bush's father who took care of Miami.
Just shows how far the apple fell off that tree with his idiot son.