[meteorite-list] OT: New Orleans blamestorming

From: Dawn & Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 2 16:23:03 2005

Sterling and List,
As appalled as anyone by Katrina's wrath, I too wish we could tweak the
past.
The enormity of the devistation, the breath and scope of the calamity
challenges our will and resources.
Unanticipated, underestimated and unimaginable are the watchwords to be
faced ONCE and surmounted as we as a nation deal with this dis-ASTER,
together. Once again, reality surpases fiction. Even the minority who forsaw
something akin to the effects of Katrina remain astounded as we all should
in the face of Nature's Power over our feeble attempts at control.
Jerry Flaherty