[meteorite-list] Re: New Orleans

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 2 17:06:29 2005

Adam posted:

> If you want to put the piece up I will open the bidding at $100.00.

Dear Adam:

Thank you for your very generous offer.

Thanks also for the advisory regarding charity auctions on Ebay. I had
absolutely no idea they had regs about such a thing. Do you think one
could put "All proceeds will be donated to a legitimate charity"
without mentioning a name and get away with it?

Ebay will choke us all with their petty rules one day: No charity
auctions, no links to your own sale page, no laughing on Sundays.

I'm going to get rolling on this. Will keep you and the List posted.

Thanks again,

Geoff