[meteorite-list] Re: Donating On Ebay

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 2 17:59:12 2005

Hello All...It is actually very easy to hold an ebay
auction and to have 100% of the proceeds go to the
non-profit charity of your choice. When you are
setting up the auction there is an option: "Donate
Percentage of Sale" along with a drop-down box showing
hundreds of Non-Profit Charities, including the
American Red Cross, and even aid for Hurrican Katrina
victims! You can choose to donate anywhere from 10% to
100% of the proceeds.

Cheers!

-John