[meteorite-list] Charity Raffle Prizes Part 1

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 4 00:45:26 2005

Greetings All:

Well, after a very long day's work we have the first batch of raffle
prizes ready for your viewing pleasure.

Please note, this is only the beginning. We will be adding many more
exciting items over the next 48 hours, including meteorite specimens
from The Michael Farmer Collection; Nininger's "Meteorites: A
Photographic Study of Surface Features" (both volumes!) donated by
Martin Altmann; plus books, meteorites, and other goodies courtesy of
Martin Horejsi, Anne Black, myself, and others.

As part of the raffle, an authentic, signed Harvey Award and
certificate will be presented by Steve Arnold IMB and myself to one of
our lucky participants at the Tucson 2006 Meteor Mayhem Party & Harvey
Awards. Details to follow.

Here is the prize list in progress:

http://www.aerolite.org/meteorite-raffle.htm

I have set up a direct PayPal link from that page, so it's very easy to
buy tix. Just click on the PayPal link. You'll be taken to the purchase
page, then key in the number of tix you'd like. You don't even have to
have a PayPal account to buy tix.

And . . . we are still accepting donations of raffle prizes.

Thanks to everyone who has pitched in, and best wishes from Tucson,

Geoff N.
2005 Meteorite Charity Raffle