[meteorite-list] is'nt schickelhuber ot?

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 5 15:05:04 2005

Hi List,
Martin,,Alex ,Dirk Ross, shame on You! This discussion about Hitler was very
off topic!!!!
Mateo,I never talkt to You before, but be happy my e mail account was down
for three days. Usual I like Your little fights with everyone ,its like soup
opera in the Metworld.
But that?s enough ,nobody said You offered this BS on the List , but you
sell it .And that does show us what a mind is in your head.As an Italian You
should have learned more about that dark time.As a metcollector You should
have learned from this strange stuff,it comes from everywhere and don,t ask
where to land ,this stuff is really for one world .As a metseller You should
have learned to respect other nationalities and religions.(ore do you just
sell in Italy?).But selling this BS shows everyone You learned nothing. How
much chances will You let pass by?
The top of your arguments is that other people and nations did also bad
things. Congratulations , I hear sometimes something like this fro my five
year old son.
But he showed me his tongue also!
 Mateo! don,t start to send me hate emails,I,m the guy with punky hair and
the large tattoo on the arm, You will find me on every larger met/mineral
show in middle Europe .There we can talk about fascism face to face .
There is a saying here in Germany : Wehret den Anf?ngen ! translation :
stop it at the start.

Andi

Andreas Gren
IMCA#3503