[meteorite-list] New Orleans

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 5 16:08:28 2005

Hi Bob,

this would be certainly the best way.
The only problem there is, that one can't issue receipts to the donators,
which they could use for their tax declaration.
But perhaps, we should just collect the money now and discuss later, where
it should go to?
I see there no pressure, cause from experience people tend to forget very
quickly and in the first weeks of a desaster there is a large solidarity
with the victims, but for many of them the hard times to find back in to
their lives will come later, when the public attention will have slacken.

Anyway, instead of discussing to much - let's make some adverising for
selling tickets, I'm sure among your all friends, collegues and families,
there are plenty, who would like to win a meteorite!

Best!
Martin