[meteorite-list] Ad - Auctions Ending and Standy for Announcement

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 6 15:04:40 2005

Dear List,

I have several nice auctions ending tonight at great prices. I will not
being running another set of auctions this week because I will be attending
the Denver Gem and Mineral show from September 12th to the 19th. I will be
bringing several ultra rare specimens to the show, some yet to be announced.
Greg will remain behind to get caught up on several new fantastic
discoveries just recently confirmed in the lab. One of many outstanding
meteorites will be announced by Greg tomorrow so stand by. Over the next
several months we will be announcing one-of-kinds including some unique
so-called "Holy Grail" stones (Planetary), if you catch my hint.

There are several nice examples being offered this week at great prices.
Most of these items were started at just 99 cents so several bargains can be
had. Please take a look:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Beautiful slice of NWA 032 Mare Basalt at the lowest price ever publicly
offered. This is the second time this specimen has been offered so I
lowered the price this week to as low as I can go. If it does not sell I
have a few trade offers so this will be the last time this piece is listed.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWA-032-Very-Rare-Mare-Lunar-Moon-Meteorite-1-032g_W0QQitemZ6557602086QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Excellent part slice of NWA1195 Martian meteorite with diamond lap finish.
Our inventory is starting to run low and larger pieces are becoming
increasingly hard to come by:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWA-1195-Ultra-Rare-Martian-Meteorite-Slice-502g_W0QQitemZ6557604908QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

....and too many other nice specimens to list can be found at the following
link:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock