[meteorite-list] Charity Raffle Prizes Part 1

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 6 22:36:08 2005

In a message dated 9/3/2005 10:45:39 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
geoking_at_notkin.net writes:
Greetings All:

Well, after a very long day's work we have the first batch of raffle
prizes ready for your viewing pleasure.

Please note, this is only the beginning. We will be adding many more
exciting items over the next 48 hours, including meteorite specimens
from The Michael Farmer Collection; Nininger's "Meteorites: A
Photographic Study of Surface Features" (both volumes!) donated by
Martin Altmann; plus books, meteorites, and other goodies courtesy of
Martin Horejsi, Anne Black, myself, and others.

As part of the raffle, an authentic, signed Harvey Award and
certificate will be presented by Steve Arnold IMB and myself to one of
our lucky participants at the Tucson 2006 Meteor Mayhem Party & Harvey
Awards. Details to follow.

I am glad Geoff is getting such an enthusiastic response.

Since the drawing will actually be done here in Denver during the COMETS
Party on Saturday 17, evening, I believe it would be a lot simpler if you would
mail the pieces you are entering in the Raffle to me. I will store them here
until the Show, and Blaine Reed has already graciously accepted to display
them in his room during the Show. That might entice some of you to buy even more
 raffle tickets. ;-)

Here is the address:
IMPACTIKA,
303 South Broadway, Suite B-517, Denver, Colorado, 80209, USA

It is really a mail box in a Mail Boxes Etc.. store, so they are authorized
to sign for packages, and they are perfectly reliable.

And do let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks for your participation.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com