[meteorite-list] request for NASA contact person

From: Dr. Svend Buhl <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 7 03:32:34 2005

Hello list,

Im currently working on a small paper regarding the standards of meteorite photo-documentation. In this regard I sent an email to a NASA representative listed at the ANSMET page as contact person. I was asking for information on NASA's standards of meteorite photography, but did not receive any response. Can somebody provide a contact to a curator or another relevant NASA representative willing to answer a few specific questions on this issue?

thanks for your efforts in advance
Svend

www.niger-meteorite-recon.de