[meteorite-list] Raffle without Paypal for Europeans

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 8 05:40:26 2005

Hola European list members,

for those, who don't have Paypal, but want to purchase tickets,
you can contact me directly, altmann_at_meteorite-martin.de - I'll pay for
you through paypal
and you can send me the money (8Euro or so) with a conventional method.
An international bank transfer between EU-countries costs by EU-law not more
fees than a national one
(hence when a national transfer at your bank is for free, it will be so to
Germany too).

Please don't forget to give the name, whereon the ticket should be issued
and your postal address.

I listed also an auction on German ebay for buying tickets:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6207478966&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

or insert item number 6207478966

(with mere success. If I wouldn't know, that many of "my" collectors bought
directly via paypal on Geoff's homepage, I'd to say: It's a shame.)

Tickets, tickets, tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 430 tickets is not enough, the
list has how many members? 800?

Buckleboo!
Martin

PS: I suggest to make an ebay auction on US-ebay with Blaine Reed's
fantastic donation - will bring more cash.