[meteorite-list] Ben Guerir TKW and TAW

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 8 10:10:56 2005

> Reason for write this topic was not to find how much kilos of Bengi have
> other dealers ;-P, but what is real TKW of this fall.

Humm, I might be not the most intelligent boy,
but doesn't the TKW imply, how much also at the dealers is to be found?
(Especially with Moroccain falls, which immediately are sold to dealers?).

You want to have the MWKW (Marcin wants know weight).
Beeeeeep.
I'm astonished, that in the Holy Blue Book is given sometimes an approx.
recovered weight (ARW, hehe), which is much lower, than the specimens weigh
together spread in the collections, which are listed directly below the
article.

Meow.
Martin