[meteorite-list] Ben Guerir TKW and TAW

From: Martin H. <planetwhy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 8 12:22:51 2005

Hi All,

I mentioned the following in an earlier post:

> Another take on the issue is with Kevin K.?s TRW or
> total repository weight.

I was writing from memory and to set the record
straight, Kevin's term was catalogue repository weight
or CRW, as was so stealthy inserted into Martin A.'s
reply (thanks Martin for jogging Martin's brain).

Kevin Kichinka's book is an excellent read, and
available, among other sources, at:

http://www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com/

(I am assuming Kevin will read this later from a
cybercafe in Costa Rica later, and hopefully reply
more fully at that time)

Cheers,

Martin