[meteorite-list] Göran Lindfors - complaint to his ISP

From: Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 10 06:36:24 2005

Allright,

After finding yet another "G?ran Lindfors Worlds most extreme Lunar Meteorites!"
+ attached images SPAM in my junkmail box (which I periodically check for
e-mails that ended up there by mistake), I had enough of it.

I have sent below complaint along with a forward of a Lindfors SPAM mail to his
ISP provider, and I encourage everyone on this list who has also been bugged by
this idiot to do the same. e-mail address is: abuse_at_swip.net

- Marco :-(

Dear Sir/Madam,

The person below, G?ran Lindfors, who has an account with you (mars_at_tele2.se),
is spamming a large number of people in the meteorite community, including me,
with unsollicited add-mails accompanied by a large volume of image materials. An
example (modest, as sometimes the image volume attached is much larger) is attached.

He is doing so regularly for over a year now. Several of us, including me, have
kindly asked him to stop and indicated we have no interest in his offers. As a
result, you will get a personal e-mail with abusive words by him, followed by
more of this SPAM - he sends his SPAM repeatedly.

I have enough of this person taking up my bandwith. Please take action.

I also want to point out that the 'meteorites' he offers, are not meteorites at
all. Several of us (including me) have told him that, but he keeps presenting
them as "lunar meteorites" (the most rare and expensive type of meteorite there
is) and trying to sell them. I should say, it smells like there is a criminal
intent in this. Either that, or he is plain stupid.

Please take action, as this really is becoming very annoying. A forward of a
typical G?ran Lindfors SPAM mail is attached below this e-mail.

Sincerely,

- Dr Marco Langbroek

-----
Dr Marco Langbroek