[meteorite-list] Seized Meteorites - report

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 11 14:17:06 2005

AMrcin,
What you should be doing now is making every effort to finding out what the
story is behind these meteorites - if they arent stolen then there is a good
chance that they will be auctioned off as seized assets, at least thats how
things work here in the us. i owuld doubt that anyone at your average seized
items auctions knows what a 200kg meteorite is worth so oyu may be able to
pick ythese up for their value as scrap iron. if you do I'll give you 2000$
for that 200kg sikohte - you should be able to make at least 10x your money
off it!!!!