[meteorite-list] AD - meteorite sale - new Eucrite from NWA

From: Gibeon_at_aol.com <Gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 11 15:23:58 2005

Hallo List,

for all of you who are interested, I want to offer you a brand new Eucrite from NWA.
This meteorite is under classification and will have it?s own NWA number soon.
There was 1 individual with a TKW of only 504,7 grams.
My best guess what it could be is a polymict brecciated eucrite, but only the classification will tell at last for sure what it realy is.
The very special on this Eucrite is, that there are many metall needles inside what makes it so unusual different from the other eucrites.
Every buyer will get the whole classification details from me after I received the infos from the insitute.

Here is the link to click on it, or to copy into your browser.

http://www.strufe.net/special_eucrite.htm

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32