[meteorite-list] AD - Brachinite Thin Sections, Lots of New Material

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 14 15:30:42 2005

Dear List Members,

As I was not able to make the Denver Show this year, I will be loading
several new offerings this week under my eBay seller name, naturesvault.

Here is a quick list of what I will list after 6:00pm Florida Time Today:

NEW - NWA 3151 Brachinite Thin Sections
NEW - NWA 3144 CV3 Slices - FRESH!! (Not paired to 3118 or the recent
others)
NEW - NWA 3160 Lunar Specimens
Unclassified Achondrites
Unclassified Chondrites (1 kilo lots and single UNCUT stones, prices with
discount already applied)
New Mesosiderite at Wholesale Prices (uncut)
Oriented Meteorites
etc., etc.

I also have 78 auctions that will end in a just a few hours, many at just 99
cents. To see all of these and the items I will be offering tonight to run
over the next week, go to eBay and search for items by, naturesvault.

Keep in mind that I will be concentrating on offering many unclassified
meteorites over the next couple weeks, you never know what you may find in
these. ALL uncut!
Hope all who are at the show are finding great deals and meeting old
friends.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection