[meteorite-list] Re: old chinese meteorite coins

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 14 16:08:56 2005

Zelimir,
  Beware of buying anything from Meteorite Taipei; he
is INFAMOUS for FAKES!!!!!!! There are many many fake
Chinese coins floating around especially in Taiwan. I
have collected Chinese coins for more than 25 years.
I have several authentic Yuan Dynasty iron coins but
the are all in the States. I hope your coin turns out
to be real. Contact me off-list and tell me how much
you paid for it. I will supply more info to those
that are interested, but perhaps NOT on the list.
Best, Dirk

http://www.geocities.com/meteoritetaipei/well_being_a1.htm