[meteorite-list] REMINDER : Munich Show 2005 and the evening at the Fliegerbrau

From: Christian Anger <christian.anger_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 14 22:43:11 2005

Dear members,

this is a reminder to contact Martin Altmann if you want to be on the
meeting. deadline is Friday, Sept 16th.

Here's again the content of the original email:

Like last year, we will meet again at the Fliegerbr?u after the first show
evening on Friday October 28, 2005

Last year we had this event for the first time. Although it was more than a
success, we had too less place for all. That was due to the circumstance,
that most of all did not tell us that they will be at the meeting too.
Only some people did, Martin Altman reserved a room for 30 people, and then
there came more than 40 people.

So we had the problem not to have enough tables for all and many had to
leave or look for some other locality.

This year we will do this evening again and we need to know who will be
there to avoid problems like last years.

Everyone, dealer or collector, who will be at the meeting again please
contact Martin Altmann at

Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de

The deadline for registration is at the end of this week, that means
on Friday, Sept. 16

Further details later on (time, address etc....)

Hope to see a lot of you there again,

Christian

IMCA #2673
www.austromet.com