[meteorite-list] MeteoriteArticles.com AD: Collection Pieces++++

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 17 23:51:39 2005

Hello All,

First a few ebay auctions of interest. All started at $0.99. Check my
other auctions, now and later this week-month for lots of more $0.99
auctions.

Dalgety Downs Thin Section

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6561861323

109 gram Bicolite....Choice Piece, $218 retail
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6561854766

NWA 873 Main Mass
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6561862949

NWA 096 H3.8 Thin Section
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6561868563

NWA 060 CO3.3/3.4 Thin Section
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6561870987

NWA 876 H5 Main Mass
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6562373037

Sikhote-Alin Iron Meteorite Double Oriented!! 14.6g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6562444703

HENBURY Iron METEORITE, 12.5g., with HUSS Number
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6562383655

A Comet Strikes The Earth, Signed by Nininger
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6561858585

Find a Falling Star, Hardbound, Signed by Nininger
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6562392481

Check out this Stranged shaped Canyon Diablo
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6562382642

Missing some of my postcards? Buy at least 5 different and you can have
them for $1.00/each half price.

Listed here: http://www.meteoritearticles.com/postcardsale.html

Plus lets fo through a box and price a few items......I have these plastic
shoebox sized rubbermade boxes. Five of these fit into larger Rubbermade
plastic boxes. These boxes are stacked everywhere around my place and upon
each other, under things...I think I need a new place.

Anyway....lets see.....

Slovak 10.6g, $40.00

Cole Creek 10.6g $25.00

Songyuan, Fall, 1.5g, $12.00

Sikhote-Alin, 9.91g...shaped like gun, $15.00

Essex Meteorite Pendent. This was made by the finder and given to me for
writing that short article in Meteorite Times. Basically a cab, with a
silver setting. $75.00

Columbus, NM. Main Mass. H5 45.9g. $450.00

Hualapai Wash 004. Gold Basin area L6. Name was never approved. Purchased
from finder, O'Keefe. 8.49g. $50.00

Park Forest....14.5g from the Garza stone. Large crust on two sides, for
size at least. Purchased from Rob Elliott, who retailed Garza PF at $100/g.
  Selling for $725.00. Half price.

NWA 2119 4.6g. Complete slice L3.8 with tkw of only 41.9g. Only $30.00.

Juangcheng….1.184g individual….$8.00...100% crusted baby.

Powellsville 2.20g, $20.00

Darwin Glass. 14.4g shaped kinda like finger. I have sold several kg. of
DG. I kept this because of its shape...14.4g is not large. $15.00

Valera. 2.99g Cow Killer. $20.00

Park Forest Winslow St. House Crater $2000.…lots of paperwork and photos.
Only horizontal meteorite crater in the world!

Okay….I am getting tired now. Thought I would make it at least half way
though the box but I have been really pushing myself the last 48 hours just
ran out of gas.

Be sure to check the eBay items and if you need photos of anything listed
above let me know. I might not answer to tomorrow morning, and perhaps I
will try to hang out in the chat room tomorrow to answer collection sale
questions.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com