Re-2: [meteorite-list] Earliest Meteorites Provide New Piece in Planetary Formation Puzzle

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 20 13:14:57 2005

Martin H. wrote:

"I ran a query for carbonaceous meteorites using the
 COM database and came up with 36 witnessed falls"

There is a total of 41 carbonaceous meteorite falls in my database:

Opotiki, C? / Tagish Lake, C2 / Gujba, CB3a / Alais, CI / Tonk, CI
Ivuna, CI / Revelstoke, CI / Orgueil, CI / Ningqiang, CK3 / Karoonda, CK4
Kobe, CK4 / Murchison,CM2 / Haripura, CM2 / Banten, CM2 / Essebi, CM2
Erakot, CM2 / Crescent, CM2 / Nogoya, CM2 / Cold Bokkeveld, CM2
Pollen, CM2 / Murray, CM2 / Nawapali, CM2 / Sayama, CM2 / Santa Cruz, CM2
Bells, CM2 / Boriskino, CM2 / Mighei, CM2 / Kainsaz, CO3.2 / Felix, CO3.3
Ornans, CO3.4 / Lanc?, CO3.5 / Warrenton, CO3.7 / Kaidun, CR / Renazzo, CR2
Al Rais, CR2 / Mokoia, CV3 / Kaba, CV3 / Allende, CV3 / Grosnaja, CV3
Bali, CV3.0 / Vigarano, CV3.3

Best regards,

Bernd