[meteorite-list] Re: Raffle, The Final Tally

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 21 01:15:39 2005

Well then Geoff! As slacker junior member of the
"Do-with-your-life-something-that-has-never-been-done-but-which-you-feel-needs-doing-Committee", I
hereby nominate you, Geoff Notkin in that silly hat, for a "Done Something"
award"!, there seem to here a lot of seconds (and firsts, of course!) Now the
least we can do is figure out how to make you a certificate.

Lessee....might everyone have a favorite three-thumbs-up mug shot we could
make a collage border from? Or is there a better idea out there...??
Saludos, Doug

Martin H. & Geoff N. wrote:

M: Actually, I suspect the "Finally" will happen in Tucson when Geoff
accepts his Harvey Award for...Well List, let's put our heads together again
and come up with a
worthy category. Suggestion? Martin

G: I am afraid I am not eligible to win an award myself --