[meteorite-list] Re: Raffle, The Final Tally

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 21 12:59:16 2005

> I absolutely concur! And hats off to Geoff for excellently managing
> this at
> your side of the big pond!

Thank you Alex.

> May I humbly suggest da same procedure for our one and only Martin
> Altmann
> from Munich . . . Give him a hand, too, folks!

Absolutely. It was Martin's initial idea that started the entire
charity raffle, he donated his own personal copies of the two Nininger
"Shapes" books as prizes, and organized a huge number of ticket sales
from Europe -- including one even for his girlfriend's dog! Now that is
one dedicated fellow : )

In fact, we're sending him a little "thank you" consolation prize, as
soon as he sends me his address. How about it Martin?

Best,

Geoff