[meteorite-list] MeteoriteArticles.com AD: Major Sale...still underway

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 22 08:37:48 2005

Hello All,

My major sale is still in process. I have raised a good share the funds I
need in less then a week, so who knows how long I will go.

Some of the items of interest below, okay, all but the Glorieta slice, was
started at $0.99! And you can search my auction for maybe 50 other items
from my collection....as well as the 1000+ auctions I usually run. And be
sure to bookmark my auctions, if they are not already as I am still listing
collection pieces. I might even list a few things at giveaway buy it now's,
just to reward those looking.

Don't wait till the last minute to have your computer not let you place that
bid in time.

Any questions or want more photos? feel free to e-mail me. Also, please
change my e-mail in your address book to: mark_at_meteoritearticles.com. I am
on cable now and am not sure how much longer I will be using this msn
account.

Bencubbin part slice 1.70g., I paid $250 a gram for this a while
back....started at only $0.01.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6563388763

Leoville CV3.0 Carbonaceous Thin Section
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6563124682

O'Donnell Meteorite with Planetary Science Foundation Provence.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6563753314

NWA 1083 CR2 Carbonaceous Thin Section
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6563122306

DAG 734 EL4 Meteorite Thin Section - Cool Chondrule
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6563148481

New Almelo (Kansas) Meteorite in Elbert King vial
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6563743218

Sandy Creek Meteorite L5 Thin Section
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6563387001

Glorieta Mountain Individual, shaped like teardrop
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6563750901

NWA 1118 Meteorite, 171.4 grams Main Mass
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6561866195

Glorieta Mountain Pallasite Complete Slice 34.4 grams!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6563014418

Al Mahbas Shale - 5.11g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6561864282

NWA 060 CO3.3/3.4 Meteorite Thin Section
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6561870987

Wild Horse H5 Meteorite Thin Section, check out the CHONDRULES on this one.
In fact, Wild Horse's chondrules are so distinct, the Kansas Meteorite
Society has sent an extra type specimen (along with a thin section) to a
well known meteorite researcher for possible reclassification.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6563750901

NWA 876 H5 Meteorite Main Mass
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6562373037

NWA 894 L6 Meteorite Main Mass
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6562373731

Sikhote-Alin Iron Meteorite Double Oriented!! 14.6g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6562444703

HENBURY Iron METEORITE, 12.5g., with HUSS Number
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6562383655

PEEKSKILL METEORITE, 1.22g, Lang Label w/Riker
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6562385937

Find A Falling Star, Hardbound, Signed by Nininger
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6562392481

Plus much more, like Marion (the first Ohio fall), a Canyon Diablo with a
strange shape, Meteorite Magazine back issues, Misshof, Los Angeles and
more.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com