[meteorite-list] Capot Rey...photos please of the H5

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 24 04:40:33 2005

Hey, but this NWAxxx on his page now, is really evident, isn't it?
Just wrote also, that I have no scruples, if I cut a Juancheng or my Chiang
Khan and it turns out to be a cool breccia, to call it a breccia, although
it isn't explicitely mentioned in the catalogue.

To be constructive, I just suggested Jeff, that IMCA should find a place,
where such a for you questionable IMB-Capot Rey could be examined (in a
short time and not in 2-3 years, like here in Germany, where many are even
refusing to accept stones which smells chondritic).
If it costs some fees, I suggest, that IMCa could spend them from their
collected dues.
Goof for the image, if IMCA is helping science :-)

Meow!
Martin

PS: ">An IMB commands a different price than a breccia." - Meanwhile not
anymore, I had to experience, that when I offered a larger IMB at a few
cents per gram (classification promised to be handed in later, but of course
money back, if it would turn out not to be an IMB),
some people dared to gripe, that it is to expensive :-)
Let's talk about prices later again, in 2 or 3 years, many new collectors
came to meteorite in NWA-rush times, they think, that until eternity it will
be like today, that one can buy all rarer and rare types at dirt cheap
prices and there will be always such a huge amount to chose from....