[meteorite-list] more Capot Rey pictures.....

From: Bob King <lakewind_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 24 10:33:14 2005

Hi List,
Thanks Carsten for all the great photos of Capot Rey. One thing that
does not show up in the photos very well however is the appearance of
the metal in the dark channels. There are some typical flecks but in the
piece I have, much of the metal is drawn out into thin, curving lines that
snake down the channels. It is not quite as striking as in some Gao
melts or Stefan Ralew's NWA 2902 but is plainly visible under the
stereoscope. Clearly these areas were once melted and the metal
flowed.
Bob