[meteorite-list] Need Denver Photos

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 26 19:56:01 2005

Dear Listees:

I'm writing a rush piece on the Denver show for the upcoming issue of
"Meteorite." The deadline is this Thursday. I didn't get much of a
chance to take photos this year, and wish I had more images to
contribute to the article.

If anyone has photos they would like to submit for inclusion in
"Meteorite" please send me a link, or email samples. They'll need to be
hi-res digital files. Pics could be of: meteorite people, meteorites,
the big social events, even some of those old cowpokes in Teddy's Bar
would be pretty interesting : )

Proper photo credit will be given, of course.

If you think you might have something suitable, the sooner the better
please.

Thanks,

Geoff N.