[meteorite-list] AD-ebay auctions ending today

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 30 04:10:36 2005

Dear All,

I have some auctions ending in less than 12 hours... They are all meteorites selected within the ones that I found in Algeria in
2001 and 2002:

A- CARBONACEOUS CHONDRITES

1- METEORITE : CV3 - ACFER 328 1.5 gr - GREAT CAIs!
Just VERY FEW SLICES left of this wonderful CV3 (TKW: 180g), showing great chondrules and CAIs. This slice even displays an armoured
chondrule with few metal flakes inside. I have cut it very thin (1.5mm thick), so that it offers a good surface/weight ratio. Still
at starting price, it is obviously a good deal for collectors who wish to add a carb to their collection...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6564468517&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

2- METEORITE : CM2 - ACFER 331 3.6 gr - W0 !
What can I say about this RARE CM2... showing "visible similarities with Murchison" according to one of our estimed List mates and I
can only agree... When we recovered this meteorites cruising on Reg Acfer in December 2001, we saw some very dark stones spread on a
few square meters, the result of fragmentation at impact. This slice was cut from one of the fragments with fusion crust on one
side, that you can see on the pictures. The slice is 2mm thick only, which was hard to get considering the high friability of this
meteorite and is kept (and shipped of course) in a membrane box since then. 30x28mm surface for 3.6g!!! and still at starting price
as well; another good deal, jump on it!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6564470125&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

B- ORDINARY CHONDRITES

1- METEORITE: H4 O.C. - ACFER 335 13.9 gr - S5 !
Cut from a low TKW meteorite (261g), this 3mm thick slice shows how fresh it is (W1). If not witnessed falls, you now that it is
quite rare to have the chance to get a H chondrite from Sahara that is not much oxydized like this one. I intentionally polished it
on one side only, so that you can have a different contrast and get a global view of its structure. Have a look at it, I think you
should not be disapointed...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6564468243&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

2- METEORITE : CHONDRITE L3.8 - ACFER 336 9.0gr
This L3.8 O.C. is very interesting, showing sometimes when cut a big metal flake like this one... I found it after three days
without finding anything. The day before was rainy and windy, so that it was almost impossible to see anything the next day driving
in the direction of the wind (which was also the sunlight direction in the morning) because of the mud that was thrown by the wind
(see picture on site)... but I was lucky enough to see it and here it is now! A great slice to get for sure.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6564468907&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

3- METEORITE : CHONDRITE L3.8 - ACFER 336 7.2gr
Another slice of this L3.8, also beautiful. Just have a look and decide what to do.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6564469618&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

All meteorites come with a complete documentation as usual and of course its Certificate of Authenticity. Do not hesitate to e-mail
me, should you have any question and I'll come back to you as fast as possible.
The complete list of my auctions is available at: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoriteshowQQhtZ-1.

Thanks for reading and watching and GOOD LUCK!

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)