[meteorite-list] Article about Martin Horejsi just came out!

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 30 11:54:55 2005

Hi Matteo,

I told the paper that they could put my office phone number in the
article but the editor thought I would be flooded with calls. I told
him I doubt that would happen, and most likely I would get a couple
right away, and then a few more over the next year or two.

Plus, and the editor thought for some reason that this was funny, I
said if I get any real crackpots on the phone, I have the info for
ASU's Center for Meteorite Studies on hand so I will just admit that
the caller's situation is beyond me, but I am sure ASU can help.

Cheers,

Martin