[meteorite-list] AD - new NWA Acapulcoite for sale

From: Gibeon_at_aol.com <Gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 2 12:46:24 2006

Hallo List,

for all of you who are interested, I want to offer you a new exciting meteorite from NWA.
It is an Acapulcoite.
The number is NWA 3305
The TKW of this find was only 82,1 gram
This is your chance to get a highly scientific piece to an extreme low price.
This meteorite looks so phantastic anyways if it is polished, or only a fragment.
A look under magnification takes your breath away.
Shipping by registered mail will be 3,50 $ inside Europe and 5,00 $ for registered airmail overseas.
I accept Paypal, wire transfere and cash.

Here is the link to click on it, or to copy into your browser.

http://www.strufe.net/special_acap.htm

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32