[meteorite-list] sikote-alin for trade (AD)

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 2 23:11:36 2006

Steve, I am a tad confused. Two days ago you listed the number of meteorites
in your collection, and said that NONE of them would ever be traded or sold.
24 hours later, you are trading one of them. Please stop making those
statements since you and we all know they are not true. It is a waste of
time for us all. You are free to do with your pieces what you want, I would
never question that, just tired of hearing the same old things day in and
day out.
Michael Farmer