[meteorite-list] confirmation required...

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 3 20:50:27 2006

Dave wrote:

<<Hi, As I was very rudely advised by one of our charming listees....at least
off-list so I suppose I can be sort of grateful for that, that all ads are
limited to 1 per week. Is that a fact and who monitors it? Best! dave IMCA
#0092>>

Hi Dave and a pleasant welcome back to the list. Yes it is a fact (although
it is not written on the list policies page), but why not just check the
archives to be most comfortable about it, as in your absence we've heard an aweful
lot about this.

As for the monitor, you are entrusted with that responsibility. This is a
self-moderating list according to the list-owner, according to the policies'
page.
Best!
"Among Individuals as Well as Among Nations, Respect for the Rights of Others
is Peace." ...Mexican President Benito Ju?rez G. (Bicentennary of Birth, 21
March 2006)
Doug