[meteorite-list] confirmation required...

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 3 20:50:32 2006

Hi Dave,

First, good job with your card sale. You did well. I have a set I
would like to sell, but have yet to get around to placing them on
ebay.

As far as one ad per week, I believe that is more of a gentleman's
agreement to keep the posts in check. The one ad per week does not
appear in the formal List Policies as posted here:

http://meteoritecentral.com/mailing_list.shtml

I have a couple dozen ebay auctions of rare material right now, but
will wait another day or two before posting my formal sale ad to the
list because of the one-ad-per-week rule.

I think the rule grew out of some people who posted many ads over and
over for the same material...ala Campos Sales, Sikhote Alin, etc....
Imagine that.

All the best.

Martin