[meteorite-list] April MeteoriteTimes Magazine is UP!

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 6 10:03:50 2006

Hello Everyone!

MeteoriteTimes Magazine is now up for everyone to read. We have some
announcements to make:

-- Michael Blood is experiencing major computer issues and will not have
his Meteorite Market Trends for this month.

-- We have added a "Search" function to MeteoriteTimes. On the top menu
bar on the far right is the new "Search" link.
Now you can type in a search phrase and search all the issues of
MeteoriteTimes for the term you are looking for.

-- Most exciting is a new monthly column call "Mystery Meteorites". John
Gwilliam and his MeteoriteImpact Forum team
member Frank Cressy will bring a new Mystery Meteorite each month for you
to solve. For those of you who are not
familiar with John Gwilliams's MeteoriteImpact Forum, it's the absolute
best place (besides the local pub) to have an in
depth discussion on meteorite and related topics.

When you click on "Mystery Meteorites" you will see the meteorite and
clues. Then click on the link on the bottom of
the page to be taken to the MeteoriteImpact Forum. If this will be your
first visit you must join the forum by registering
which only takes a minute. Once on the forum you'll see lots of topics and
all the forum's Mystery Meteorites too!

As always we could not do this without the support of all our
writers. Thank you all again!

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/

Enjoy!

Paul and Jim