[meteorite-list] Moving to North Carolina--NWA 1929

From: Mike Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 9 01:29:47 2006

Hi Eric & List,

Good luck on your move to North Carolina. I know that packing and
moving can be a painful experience!

Looking over your site to see what good deals are to be had before
you move, I noticed that NWA 1929 sales are on hold pending possible
reclassification.

Could you or any other list member comment on what's up with that?

Thanks,

Mike Fowler
Chicago