[meteorite-list] Moving to North Carolina--NWA 1929

From: star-bits_at_comcast.net <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 10 10:38:06 2006

Mike Fowler wrote:

<Looking over your site to see what good deals are to be had before
you move, I noticed that NWA 1929 sales are on hold pending possible
reclassification.>

    It is not 1929 that is being reclassified, just the stone I have on my web page. I bought it as 1929 but when I showed it to Ted Bunch he said he had not seen the light/dark mix on any of the many 1929 samples he had seen. So I gave him a sample and asked him to classify it and see if it is 1929 or something else. No results yet.

--
Eric Olson
ELKK Meteorites