[meteorite-list] [Fwd: Fw: new fall]

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 17 01:40:40 2006

Dear List, All of Erfoud is in an uproar!! A very large, slowly moving
meteorite has detonated over the town, witnessed by many hundreds of
tourists in Aziz's hotel as well as many Erfoudians! Aziz actually saw
it first as he was driving from the hotel towards his home in Erfoud!
The object was seen to split into hundreds of flaming individuals that
then fell towards the earth. The time was recorded as 2040 GMT. More
news coming!!! Thanks Nels