[meteorite-list] AD - new NWA CK4/5 for sale

From: Gibeon_at_aol.com <Gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 17 01:40:41 2006

Hallo List,

today I want to offer you again a new interesting meteorite from NWA.
It is a very rare carbonaceous chondrite, a CK 4/5
The number is NWA 4026 and it has a TKW of only 265,6 gram.
Here is your chance to get a piece with large surface of a rare CK.
Mostly there are only smaller slices or cutpieces available.
The pieces I cut are thin enough to be stabile and have a pretty large surface.
Shipping by registered mail will be 3,50 $ inside Europe and 5,00 $ for registered airmail overseas.
I accept Paypal, wire transfere and cash.

Here is the link to click on it, or to copy into your browser.

http://www.strufe.net/special_ck4-5.htm

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32