[meteorite-list] Warning Meteorite Classifieds

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 17 16:00:48 2006

Dear Matteo,

This person went through all the work to create an account just to send you
Happy Easter messages... How nice :-)

Their account has been deleted and no other instances of the
_at_fastermail.com domain exist in the user database.
Please let me know if you have any more problems. In the future, please
email me personally so we don't clutter the list.

Paul