[meteorite-list] RE: Two Brenham Meteorites Recovered, April 2006

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 23 12:44:20 2006

Hello All (again),

I guess several are having video problems...

Re: http://www.meteoritearticles.com/Brenham05.html

I noticed on my system it does not bring up a download box on the
videos...but my explorer bar that shows where I am going shows I am
downloading when I click a video link and a couple minutes later it allows
me to play the video directly from the site. Also I only appear to be
downloading about half (or less) the speed I should be able to...being on
cable.

And of course you will need Quicktime or a like friendly player to view the
videos.

If you have downloaded a video and can play it, drop me an e-mail. They
take up a lot of space on website and I didn't have room for all the videos,
so I might just remove them. Give me a little feedback here please so I can
add a note.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com