[meteorite-list] offense

From: anu8is_at_gmail.com <anu8is_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 25 20:36:27 2006

As you all may know i am new to this group and although i am enjoying much
of the discussion within it i am offended and appalled that i have attacked
on my use of the word's "god damn" in context with my frustration over
finding meteor news sites. it was used in a comic pretext to make fun of my
frustration and i received and had an email conversation with one person who
actually used my age as some sort of scape goat for my behavior. Whether
people hold religious views or not they should not attack people for quite
obvious non religious attacks or try to 'bully' as I'm tempted to put it.
I'm basically making this post because after apologising i was nitpicked
again. I guess I'm posting this here instead of as a personal email to the
person because I'd like support in what i say next "this is a scientific
list (i hope) where religious views should not be held to account or indeed
attacked over unless the protagonist has blatantly been anti social in this
manner. My point is people should not bring religious views into science
especially over use of words which i have seen used several times already in
the listing.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Kind Regards

Luke Hill