[meteorite-list] Luke Hill

From: Dana L. Hawn <zeus_daughter2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 25 20:37:46 2006

Hi Luke I have a search that is running 24/7 thru yahoo for the keywords meteorite, fireball, bollide and bolide in case of a miss-spelling in the media which occurs frequently. I guess you could use another bot thru topix news to scour the media. There is also a group of people on yahoo groups who share this info. I am a member and would be happy to send you the link if you would like to join.

  Dana Hawn

  "People may forget what you have said, people may even forget what you did, but they will never ever forget how you made them feel..." ~Dana L. Hawn